Monday 3 March 2014

Crissy's Digi's Funny Bunnies and one great poem

Howdy -
Today it is my turn to share a project that I have made with a few of the fabulous Whimsy Digital Images. I fell totally in love with these bunnies the first moment I saw them. And with a poem from the artist that wrote they are even more fun!

These are Funny Bunnies - by Crissy's Digi's







A Poem with lots of great of points right? There are lots of great new images for March and Spring!! Make sure to see them all!

Hugs and -
MichelleO

4 comments:

Sandra H said...

Oh this is stunning x

chrissy xx said...

A FAbulous card! Wonderful images and I LOve how you've put it across not to share.
Chrissyxx

CG said...

This is not only beautiful & fun, it's so very clever! A great reminder. Thank you for sharing! Best, CG

Doudou said...

Very cute!!!