Tuesday 25 March 2014

EVERYONE NEEDS TO GLAM IT UP NOW AND THEN:)

Hello everyone!!  It's Audrey from the Digital DT here with you today to share my latest creation using one of the fabulous March New Releases found at the Whimsy Stamps Store.   Remember that all Whimsy Stamps digital images are 300dpi for high print quality.  You can re-size, flip, or rotate to fit your own project.   To find all of the digital images available, please visit the Whimsy Stamps Store.

Also, don't forget to enter our Current Challenge EASTER, BUNNIES, CHICKS, ETC. - you have until April 8 to come play along!!


This week I felt like doing something different than my usual bright colored creations, so I went with a glam card idea using only black, white and red.   I have chosen Whimsy Stamps Store NEW DIGI RELEASE HOLLYWOOD NIGHTS from Marika Collins Collection for my card.  I kept my color scheme for the image as well, coloring it with my Copics and adding touchs of sparkle from Sakura and Atyou Spica pens.  I love the sentiment which is from my stash of clear stamps.  I finished off my card with bling flourish and crystals for some extra glam touches.  Sure hope you like it and that you will check out everything the Whimsy Stamps Store has to offer.  Have a great day!  Hugs:)

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Totally stunning card