Saturday 15 March 2014

Valou - Marika Collins Inspiration

Good morning all! 

Valou here for my Inspirational Post. 



For this card, I used some paper " white Bazzil Cardstock " and some paper "Wild Rose Studio", "Paris Shabby". Edges are inked to the ink "Distress Walnut Stain".

I added here and there, die-cuts "Butterflies" realized with a dies " Joy! Crafts ". I inked them to the ink "Distress Walnut Stain" and I stuck pastes on the bodies of every butterfly.
 

I used an image " Marika Collins " of "Whimsy Stamps".

I colorized it in the following way:

- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and "Distress Walnut Stain" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Worm Lipstick".
- Ink "Distress Shaded Lilac".
- Ink "Distress Black Soot".
- Ink "Distress Pumice Stone".

( Pads Ink Distress)

I stuck the image on a die-cut realized with some paper " pink Bazzil Cardstock " and a dies " Spellbinders-Nestabilities - Majestic Ovals ".


For the rest of the decoration, I added the following flowers:

- Big pink rose (30 mm).
- Lilac cherry tree.
- Cloth white Rose.
- White snowballs.
- Cloth white flower.

They are covered with some touches of "Glitter Stickels Icicle".

Under the image, I stuck of the white lace then some ribbon " Lilac Organza ". I realized a bow with a piece of the same ribbon and I stuck it to the right of my image.


Thank you for your passage here and wishes you an excellent day!


1 comment:

Sandra H said...

So pretty is your card just loving all of the details added xx