Good morning all!
Valou here for my Inspirational Post.
For this card, I used some paper " Joy! Craft " and some paper " white Kaisercraft ". Edges are inked to the ink "Distress Walnut Stain". Under the image, I stuck some ribbon " pink Organza ".
I used a new image " Whimsy Stamps " which you can find HERE.
I colorized it in the following way:
- Ink "Distress Worm Lipstick".
- Ink "Distress Shaded Lilac".
- Ink "Distress Pumice Stone".
- Ink "Distress Tumbled Glass".
- Pencil aquarellable yellow.
I stuck the image on a die-cut realized with a dies " Spellbinders-Nestabilities - Circles ".
For the rest of the decoration, I added the following flowers which I covered with some touches of "Glitter Stickels Diamond":
- Big lilac rose (30 mm).
- White carnation.
- Flower of cherry tree cremates.
- Pink Rose (20 mm).
- White snowballs.
- Buttons of white pink.