Monday 14 July 2014

Box Card Birthday...

Good Morning Everyone,

Its Hazel (Didos) here with some inspiration today.  Its my first post showing you some inspiration so I hope you like what I have created.

This is a little Fishy Box I made for my Dads Birthday using the Ever so cute Shoppin Octopus and Summer Fish Friend both by Miss Rach

I have seen these boxes all over Crafty Blogland and just had to make one. 

Thanks for dropping by today. There are more pictures of the box on my blog,

This card would fit in nicely on this months Whimsy Challenge with the theme of Summertime. Its HERE!!
Have a Great Monday.

Hazel (Didos) x

3 comments:

bymissrach said...

Oh my gosh, this is an awesome project! Thank you! :)miss rach

Sandra H said...

Simply gorgeous is this x

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

This is awesome Hazel, great box and your coloring of the images is stunning!!