Saturday 1 November 2014

Valou - "Fairy" with "Stampart by Kathryne"

Good morning all! 

Valou here for my Inspirational Post. 



To realize this card, I used a flowered paper spangled bought in a store " Action ". I also used some paper " pink Bazzil Cardstock " and a white polka-dot pink paper spangled.

I used an image " Stampart by Kathryne " of "Whimsy Stamps".

I colorized it in the following way:

- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Picked Raspberry".
- Ink "Distress Salty Ocean".
- Ink "Distress Pumice Stone".
- Pencil yellow watercolor.

I cut the image with a dies "Lily Of The Valley" and I inked edges to the ink "Distress Walnut Stain".

Under the image, I stuck of the white lace then some ribbon " pink Organza ".


For the decoration, I added the following flowers:

- Pink and white Rose (30 mm).
- Turquoise blue Rose (30 mm).
- Pink Rose (20 mm).
- Pink Marguerite.
- Turquoise blue Rose (20 mm).
- White carnation.
- Rosebuds.

- Pearly pink pin.
- Thread of pearls.


Then, I added a die-cut "Banner" realized with a dies " Lala Landt Craft " and die-cuts "Butterflies" realized with dies " Joy! Craft ".

Thank you for your passage here and wishes you an excellent day!

No comments: